So yeah.... I've been back for right at a year now. The blog pretty much fell apart due to a lack of internet access. Sorry all. Even though America phase of the David blog may not be nearly as interesting as the European phase, I will do my best to regain the trust and interest of my overwhelmingly massive blog following. Here it goes.
Obviously I have a lot of events to catch you up on since the last blog post a year ago.... you will not be getting this recap today. Sorry. Instead you will simply pick up with one story that is both compelling and awe inspiring. It should be enough to jumpstart your reading interest and leave you wanting more. I'm not going to overwhelm you with words as much as I am just going to overwhelm you with awesome. Pure awesome.


(ps the mustache is now gone)
No comments:
Post a Comment