skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Here is a picture of the sensation white event i mentioned earlier.. just to give you an idea!
I am somewhere in here and you cant even see the other two or three levels of people in the stands or all the people in the levels of hallways!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The David Daily.. thats less than daily sometimes
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(18)
▼
June
(14)
OK so speed update to today.Things i have Done lol...
Here is a picture of the sensation white event i m...
LOL from home sick to real sick =(
Ok so the next post took a bit longer to find time...
Ok I'm back! it was a good lunch of noodles sauce ...
OK so I have a lot to write about so here we go. M...
I have lots of stuff to update! Havn't had a good ...
skip to the end if you just want a summery =)
gogo business cards
ALLL BY MY SEEEEeeeeeEEElllfffff
Usti day 1
Krivoklat the castle that will take me longer to l...
I'll take luck over a schedule any day =)
Getting stuff done
►
May
(4)
About Me
Davidagogo
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment